Physiological functions of Nose & Paranasal Sinuses
|– Respiration. |
– Humidify and warm inspired air.
– Acts as sense organ for olfaction.
– Nasal reflex functions.
– Protection of lower airway from noxious particles in the air.
|– Humidify and warm inspired air|
– Heat insulation
– Vocal resonance
– Reduction of skull weight
– Providing a physical buffer against injury to the face.
———— End of the chapter ————
Dr. Rahul Kumar Bagla
MS & Fellow Rhinoplasty & Facial Plastic Surgery.
Associate Professor & Head
GIMS, Greater Noida, India
Please read. Glomus Tumour. https://www.entlecture.com/glomus-tumour/
Follow our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Rahul.Bagla.UCMS
Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/628414274439500